In this short treatise we have outlined seven ways of testifying to Muslims about Christ. Using the symbolism of cultivating a field, these seven ways can be summarized as follows.
1. Enclose the field with a fence -- by patiently loving the aggressive Muslim.
2. Plowing the field – by revealing to the Muslim engaged in missionary endeavor amazing mysteries from the Qu’ran.
3. Sow the seed – by giving the traditional Muslim a summary of the Biblical message.
4. Weed the field – by confronting the indifferent Muslim with disturbing information from the Qu’ran and with saving truths from the Bible.
5. Watering the field – by giving the seeking Muslim a New Testament and helping him to understand what he reads in it.
6. Harvesting the field – by giving the unresolved Muslim my testimony and the witness of former Muslims, in order to encourage him to accept Christ and to reject Muhammad.
7. Thresh the harvest -- by teaching the former Muslim to obey all the commands of Christ, so that the Sharia of Islam can be overcome in his life.
Tip: Most of the helpful resources that are offered in this treatise can be read or downloaded from the internet under the following addresses:
These helpful resources can otherwise be ordered:
Grace and Truth