if you have studied this book, you will be able to answer the following questions easily. We are ready to send you one of our books, free, as a reward for your efforts. Do not forget to write your complete name and address on you answer sheet.
- What did the prisoners ask the minister?
- What was the difficulty in answering that question?
- What is the difference between the birth of Christ and that of Muhammad?
- How does the Qur'an confirm the righteousness of Christ and the sinfulness of Muhammad?
- How many times does the Qur'an mention Mary (Mariam) by name? Why was Muhammad's mother not mentioned?
- Why does the Qur'an call Christ “The Word of God” six times, and what does this title mean?
- What is the difference between the signs of Muhammad and those of Christ?
- What are the ten miracles of Christ mentioned in the Qur'an?
- What are the titles of Christ's disciples, mentioned in the Surah Al Imran?
- What is the difference between the death of Muhammad and the death of Christ, according to the Qur'an and the Traditions (Hadith)?
- Where is Christ today, according to the Qur'an? Why do all Muslims intercede for Muhammad?
- What is meant by “Muslim Peace”, and what is “the Peace of Christ”?
- Can the Law save its followers? Why must God send all the followers of the Law to hell?
- Who is the real “Sign of God”, and why does He deserve that title?
- How did you understand the words, “Christ is the mercy of God”?
- Who appeared to be the most humble and why?
Send your answers to:
GRACE AND TRUTH